Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

NARNIA EXPERIENCE

Good flick. I think if I had to boil down this movie into one word, it would be: inspiring.

The passion in this movie is second to none. Ok, granted I am a Christian and that's the story behind the movie and that may influence me but it really just fires me up. There were numerous (and I mean numerous) comparisons that I was drawing through out the movie between what was happening on the screen and what is happening in my life. I just wanted to get up and fight during the final scene of the movie. Man, just freakin fired up.

The four "no names" who are the main characters won't be "nobody" much longer. They all were fantastic. I really felt at some point all the feelings that they characters were feeling during the movie that I am feeling in life (and have felt in life).

I think I forgot how awesome this story really. I now have a greater appreciation for C.S. Lewis and his writings once again. An appreciation I will not soon (or ever) forget.

1 Comments:

  • I totally agree - this was an amazing movie! A must see if you ask me! Although I admit that I didn't get inspired to "fight" like you did - but that's okay - I am a female after all...

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home