Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, December 16, 2005

TRAVELING AGAIN

Back in Pennsylvania for a variety of reasons - wedding, friends, Christmas. So my blogging will be pretty limited the next several days.

The drive in through the pounding snow storms was a whole lot of fun and turned a nine-hour trip into 10 1/2 hours! Just glad to make it through the interstate in one piece!

I am looking forward to visiting Brian McLaren church, Cedar Ridge Community Church, in Spencerville, MD during my visit back to the East Coast! Hoping to get to sign "Hi" and asked some mind messing questions!

Then get some shopping done! I've finally purchased my first Christmas present of the year! Still got a week to go! Enjoying the fun!

1 Comments:

  • You JUST started Christmas shopping???? Even I'm done already! I couldn't handle the stress of shopping at this point....too busy! More power to you.....See you in about a week (or whenever you get back to SB!). Talk to you later..
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home