Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, April 07, 2006

MLB SEASON

Holy Cow the Major League Baseball season is almost a week old and I haven't posted any sort of predictions for the upcoming season. Some baseball fan I am!!

AL East - NY Yankees (I'm bias I know!)
AL Central - Chicago White Sox
AL West - Oakland A's
AL Wild Card - L.A. Angels

NL East - NY Mets
NL Central - St. Louis Cardinals
NL West - L.A. Dodgers
NL Wild Card - Atlanta Braves

Eventually the Braves run of 14 straight division titles has to end so I predict this is the year it will finally happen. The NL West is an absolutely awful division so I picked the Dodgers to win by default!

The World Series - Cardinals over the White Sox

It pains me not to pick my beloved Yankees to make it back to the World Series but they don' have enough pitching and well the White Sox do. I think St. Louis final ends it World Series drought of being so close recently and finally wins the Fall Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home