Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

UNITED 93

In about two weeks the premiere of "United 93" will hit movie theatres all over the country. Some of the early screenings of the film have had one very clear theme - "this is a scary movie"

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I'm pretty sure the fear from this movie will be felt by everyone who watches this movie. A few months ago I first saw the trailer before a movie and even during the trailer I had chills.

Recently, Time magazine did an article on the making of the movie and you can read that - here. That article sums up a lot of emotions as I'm sure the movie will as well. If you want to watch the full length trailer - here.

3 Comments:

  • Intense. My grandparents live ten minutes from where that plane crashed.

    By Blogger QueenB, at 3:07 PM  

  • Hinkel,
    As a guy who works for the airlines I will not be seeing this movie.

    By Blogger Kevin Coates, at 5:24 PM  

  • Hinkel,

    John and I saw the previews for the movie and both said we will not see it. We got chills just from the previews..

    OHio

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home