Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

PRESEASON PREDICTIONS

The college football season officially gets underway this evening. My beloved Longhorns on the defending national champs and I live in the backyard of Notre Dame. How can I not be excited for college football?!?

Here's a look at my preseason Top 10:

10. Florida State
9. California
8. Iowa
7. LSU
6. Notre Dame
5. USC
4. Auburn
3. Texas
2. Ohio State
1. West Virginia

I give the slight edge to WVU at the No.1 team because they are extremely athletic on both sides of the ball and they have a schedule that is very conducive to going undefeated. This year, more than most, seems to have more parody. I won't be surprised if at least one of the teams playing in the National Title game has one loss.

Heisman Trophy Winner - Brady Quinn, ND
Biggest Game of the Year - Ohio State @ Texas, Sept. 9
"Sleeper" Team - Colorado

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home