Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'M RETIRING ...

... from Notre Dame ticket gathering!

Not that it comes as a huge shock but getting tickets to the Penn State-Notre Dame was about as much fun as riding a rollar coaster without a seat belt. Sure it might be fun for a moment but not so long into the ride, you are going to be in trouble.

I felt good about getting the needed four tickets. Of course that was back in April and before this became the most request game in Notre Dame history! Let's see -- there are 67,000+ requests for tickets and just 35,000 slots ... hmm ... that's a problem.

Fortunately for me on Thursday morning after asking everyone I knew along with their brothers and sisters, I have completed the mission! Seriously, it feels like I just won a championship of some kind or something. This should be a sport!

Basking in the glory of completing the mission!!!

2 Comments:

  • WOOHOO!!!! I am excited that you completed your mission!!

    So... do you do much tailgating? I will be on campus as well as at the game, so if you are around perhaps I can swing by and say hi! Let me know :)

    By Blogger Jen, at 12:12 PM  

  • There it's Notre Dame. Here it's all about those Bucks. If you mention anything other than OSU you get death looks. Even in church....lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home