Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, October 02, 2006

"BUM FIGHTS"

Did anyone see the piece that "60 Minutes" did on Sunday evening about the torture of homeless people in America?

There's this guy who put videos out on the internet that has homeless people fighting one another and he profits off it. (See 60 Minutes Story) I don't get it. Why would someone pay two homeless guys to fight one another?

It gets worse though because these "Bum Fights" as this guy calls them are "inspiring" people to commit violent acts on the homeless. What is that gets people so riled up that they have to do injury defenseless homeless people? Why? Somethings I will never understand.

If you get a few moments of your time click through the videos on Ed Bradley's report or read the transcript.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I saw it, and I couldn't believe it! What is our world coming to?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home