Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, September 22, 2006

CHIPOTLE!!

It's here! It's finally here!! Yes, even in little old South Bend, IN there is now a Chipotle!! (ok, so it is in Mishawaka -- same thing)

On Thursday from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. it was free burritos all day long. Who wouldn't take a few, or several, moments out of their day to go enjoy a free burrito? Well, in my case I had two free burritos!

After class broke for lunch right before I noon, I darted right to my car and drove five minutes up the road to wait in line. Since it was free burrito day I figure their would be line and, of course, there was but it flowed rather well. All in all, I probably only waited about 35 minutes for my Steak Fajita Burrito and it was worth every second.

I debated whether I should endulge myself in another visit for my dinner but I figure it would be an economically sound decision. I am, after all, trying to save money. So I arrived for dinner at 5:55 p.m. and waited in a line that was much longer but moved along just the same. Luckily I was able to chat with my friend Jen during the wait. Around 7:15 I got my Pork Fajita Burrito!

Call me totally crazy or whatever you want for waiting in line for a combined two hours for two free burritos but, hey, it's Chipotle!!

3 Comments:

  • I wish something like that would happen here in Ohio. We have a cheeseburger paradise restaurant but it's so expenseive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 PM  

  • They hold nothing compared to Buracho Burrito! Oh, how I would like one! But hey it was free, so no complaints! Peace out!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 PM  

  • You trumped Kate and Tracy in the fact you waited in line twice to get 2 free burritos. However Kate and I were 12 & 13th served in the New Chipotle. So that is the biggest trump in the game:) poop on you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home