Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

NEW SEASON OF TV

The new television season always intrigues me. It might be from the constant commercials that I intake while watching a sporting event on a given network but, none the less, after watching a few shows during premiere week, here's a few of my quick thoughts:

How I Met Your Mother -- More of a guilty pleasure. Not really a fantastic show but there are enough good laughs that I keep watching. (Monday, 8:30, CBS)

CSI: Miami -- I throughly enjoy this show every Monday evening. The season kick-off was outstanding. I'll keep watching. (Monday, 10:00, CBS)

House -- Outstanding show! (Tuesday, 8:00, Fox)

Smith -- Of all the new shows in the fall, this one really caught my interest. It's got a dynamite cast of characters and there's something about wanting "the bad guys" to pull off their next heist. I will certainly keep watching. (Tuesday, 10:00, CBS)

Kidnapped -- If you watching Mel Gibson in Ransom back in the mid-90's then this show is along those same lines. (Wednesday, 10:00, NBC)

CSI -- What an odd ending to a season premiere. (Thursday, 9:00, CBS)

ER -- Ok, I admit that this has been a favorite of mine for a long time but this show might need to be pulled off the air! (Thursday, 10:00, NBC)

SPECIAL NOTE -- Although I watch these shows, it's not like my life revolves around having to see every single episode or something. Believe me when I say, there are better things to do than watch TV!!

2 Comments:

  • I really enjoy House. You want to smack him, but he's so good at what he does. I like how this season is going.. it seems like he is remembering why he's really a doctor

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 AM  

  • I thought you didn't have cable..lol.. It's called watching survivor and E.R. Some households are strange and devoted to the TV and their many series they post. Can you live without it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home