Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

"24" -- SEASON #6

So after finally fully digesting everything that has happened during the first four hours of season six on "24" I have a few thoughts:

* Wayne Palmer as President -- Absolutely love it!

* Was I the only one in America who suddenly had a sly smile the moment Jack Bauer got off the plane?

* How in the world does Jack Bauer get to the hideout of this "peaceful terrorist" dude in some beat-up car faster than a bunch of helicopters from the U.S. military?

* They killed Curtis! Un-freakin-real! What a great surprise!

* They blew-up an atomic bomb in L.A. ... woah! Think how ticked Jack Bauer is going to be now!

* I'm trying to figure out who the mole inside CTU is -- my guess is that it is either Bill Buchanan (with a tie-in to his wife at the White House) OR this Nadia Yassir person

Alright, that's all I got for now ... Jack's Torture Report

2 Comments:

  • There is no way it is Bill Buchanan! Are you nuts!?!

    And yeah, I am totally lovin this season and was pretty giddy to see Jack get off the plane! Talk about an intense 4 hours!

    (OH, and I am sure you loved it when Jack had to kill Curtis and the bomb went off - you always love the unimaginable!)

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 11:02 AM  

  • I think jack could have at least injured curtis instead of killing the poor guy.

    I think the atomic bomb should have been a last season idea.

    The evil office aid guy should go!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home