Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

AMERICAN IDOL THOUGHT ...

While I am not a fan of American Idol by any stretch (I may have have watched 3 or 4 episodes all the way through).

I did have this thought the other night -- how many current singers (singers, not groups) would not have enough talent to be among the show's finalists? The final 24? Just quickly thinking about this, I have come up with a quick list (in no particular order, except for No. 1):

1a) Macy Gray - Amazingly bad singer
1b) Michael Bolton - Really awful
3) David Hasselhoff - How he got a record deal is beyond me
4) Avril Lavigne - Not good
5) Pink - Umm ... ear piercing

I'm sure that there are more solo artists out there who wouldn't have a prayer against Simon and Company. But, none the less, they make records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home