Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

NORAH JONES, POST-CONCERT

After the show was over me and Angie walked back to her apartment which is right across the street from the Theatre were the concert was. We were looking out the window and saw about 70 (or so) people waiting outside the Theatre entrance.

I thought it would be cool to go and wait until Norah came out but didn't want to make Angie wait. But having the wonderful girlfriend that I have, after a few moments of prompting from Angie we went back outside and waited by the Theatre next to her tour bus.

We only waited for about 15 minutes before Norah came out. She took about 20 minutes and signed autographs, took pictures or both with everyone that was out there.

Needless to say I was one happy person. And, even more important, I kept my wits about myself and didn't say anything dumb (although I did call her Mrs. Jones before I corrected myself since she isn't married).

These were two moments my friends ...




She even took time to sign our tickets ...


Yes, it was flippin' awesome!

2 Comments:

  • Wow... seriously, WOW! WHat an awesome thing to happen-- especially for you! Stephen and two beautiful women... I bet you were almost in heaven. Sounds like a great evening for sure... Man, do you ever have some great concert stories now...

    By Blogger Jen, at 11:48 AM  

  • yo hinkel, adam mckenzie here buddy ... was thinking of some old raddy people and stumbled upon your BLOG, read through portions, give me a shout when you get chance ---- adammckenzie25@hotmail.com .... by the way, big lew is resigning at the end of the season.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home