Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

INDIA - CLOSING BLOG THOUGHTS

While I will probably never stop thinking about my trip to the otherside of the earth, this is the last time I'll blog about it.

So many stories and not enough pictures to tell them with:

* Sleeping on a marble floor
* Riding on a motorcycle in India traffic
* Praying for literally hundreads of people
* Eating to much
* Travel on seemingly countless planes
* Running to catch our train to the village
* The children
* The contentment amid poverty
* Sunday Service
* Rock Fort
* Shopping for my Cricket Paddle!

Our purpose for going was to encourage and edify the church planters in the southern region of the country. I feel like that purpose was accomplished on many different levels at in the places that me and Don went. Pastor Solomon, the main pastor we worked with, was very pleased and happy with our presence. So if he was happy, then so am I!

I would go back sometime but I think I would go back to help in a different capacity. I would like to get "more hands on" with the poverty in the country. Clearly, it is a problem and I would certainly be interested in going back to help.

1 Comments:

  • Are you sure you want to do that? Is india fading from your thoughts so quickly?

    By Blogger Ryan, at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home