Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ON THIS DATE ...

Ok, most importantly I was born in 1978 in Highland Park, Ill. And all those who have come in contact with me have never been the same since; hopefully that's a good thing ;-)

So check out what else happens on Oct. 5 --

ENTERTAINMENT -- In 1961, "Breakfast at Tiffanys" opens nationwide

FOOD - In 1902 the birth of "Burger King" (that's pretty cool!)

MISC. - 1989 the Dalai Lama win the Nobel Peace Prize (for those "Caddyshack" fans, Bill Murray anyone?!?)

ALSO BORN ON THIS DATE - Kate Winslet (1975), Ray Kroc (1903, the guy who opened McDonalds fast food in the 60's), Mario Lemeiux (1965), Patrick Roy (1965) Grant Hill (1972) AND Nikki Hilton (1983)

Finally, when I turned 21 some one told me that Oct. 5 is the most popular birthday in the world. I have yet to confirm this but to everyone celebrating a birthday around this date ...

... Have a great day!!

4 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Stephen! Hope you have a great day!

    Laura

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

  • Happy Birthday Stephen! Enjoy your celebration tomorrow night!
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

  • HEY HINKS, Really, I did not forget...I got sidetracked (go figure!) but Happy Birthday! Hope it was fun or at least, interesting.

    Dawn L

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 AM  

  • Happy late birthday!!! I hope you had a great day. See ya around, I hope to make it to Nevaeh soon, but I keep getting called to work:(.

    -Erin Harlow

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home