Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, February 07, 2008

GUILTY PLEASURE SONGS ...

I was listening to this one song today and this thought came to my head - what are my favorite guilty pleasure song? You know those songs that you are sort of ashamed for enjoying or songs that your friends give you hard time about. Well, here's my quick list in no particular order:

- "Secret Garden" by Bruce Springsteen
- "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain
- "When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban
- "Faithfully" by Journey
- "Ordinary Day" by Vanessa Carlton
- "Angel" by Aerosmith
- "Mandy" by Barry Manilow
- "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
- "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Foundation
- "Tub Thumping" by Chumbawumba
- "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston

I'm sure that I missed a few but here's what I got for now ...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home