Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, June 22, 2009

“THOSE” GYM GUYS …

… To the guy who walked by me two times in a manner of five and had a very heavy scent of cologne on, please save your cologne for your next night on the town. A trip to a sweaty, smelly gym is not the place for guy to smell like is going to a $100/plate dinner.

… To the guy who looked like he was cycling really hard without a breaking a sweat for 20 minutes next to me but gave a really big yawn once he got off the bike, please push yourself harder next time. Not just look like you are pushing yourself hard.

… To the guy who asked if I needed any help as I laid out my mat prior to doing some sit-ups – because I apparently looked lost or something – no I am doing just fine. It’s call exercising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home