Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, July 13, 2009

MLB 2009 HALFWAY POINT

Halfway down with the baseball season which means there is still another half to go … Woo Hoo!!

My preseason prediction aren’t doing so hot but they aren’t terrible either. I feel very safe in saying that my predictions of the Mets going to the World Series isn’t going to happen as well as my choice of the Cleveland Indians winning the AL Central. Those were terrible picks. Anyway, since predicting isn’t my forte let’s look back and give out a few awards:

First Half Winners in the following categories:

MVP
NL –Albert Pujols (St. Louis)
AL – Joe Mauer (Minnesota)

Cy Young
NL – Tim Lincecum (San Francisco)
AL – Zach Grienke (Kansas City)

Rookie of the Year
AL – Brett Anderson (Oakland)
NL – Coby Rasmus (St. Louis)

Managers
AL – Ron Washington (Texas)
NL – Tony LaRussa (St. Louis)

This is my choice for the play of the year so far but running a close second is this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home