Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, September 30, 2005

AMAZING EVENING!

Church is allowed to be fun, right??! You better freakin' believe church is allowed to be fun! In fact I would call last night one of the best nights I have ever experienced in church. Well, maybe it was just the best!

With Charlie Hall there to lead the worship there was an extra buzz in the air. Oh man, did he just rock it out. A highlight for me was "Marvelous Light." I just love that song. Another was this little chorus we sang at least a dozen times during the evening that went something like:

"I want to love like you love"
"I want to feel like you feel"

Ok, this got me thinking a whole lot (which, I'm sure comes as a big surprise!). Is it possible to feel like God feels? Is it possible to love God as God does? Big questions ... Bigger God!

After Charlie's opening worship set, Rob Wenger just rocked out this awesome message on Matthew 6:19-20 & Matthew 5:14-16. It really just struck a cord with me. I mean, did you ever have one of those moment were you felt like it was just you and the speaker "one-on-one" because it felt like that during Rob's message. I need to round up $5.00 to buy that message on CD. It's a keeper!

2 Comments:

  • I agree with you Steph...haha j/k I mean Stephen of course...Last night was so so awesome. Charlie Hall did an amazing job and both him and Rob's message really connected with me. It was a freakin awesome awesome New Community!! TGIF and it's your last day!!!!

    By Blogger Sarah B, at 9:44 AM  

  • I must agree...Charlie Hall rocked!!! It was a total GOD night and I loved it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home