Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, September 26, 2005

NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD

So I was listening to a John Ortberg message today (by the way, he is freakin' awesome so check out anything he produces!) and he used a scripture that makes sense now and forever:

"There are three things to wonderful for me, four that I do not undersand; the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of the snake on the rock, the way of a ship on the sea and the way of a man with a woman."

- Proverbs 30:18-19

I'd like to focus on the last part of "... the way a man with a woman." Since the Bible is God's inspired word, an the author who wrote this Proverb doesn't understand the relationship between men and women, then maybe the two sexes aren't suppose to understand each other - ever.

So from this day forward I am no longer going to try and figure out the opposite sex. They are what they are. They don't understand us and we don't understand them. Of course, I am very thankful they are there to share life with - HA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home