Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

THE NEXT CLASS

So today I started my next class at Bethel College - "Theology of the Old Testament" ... Ok, this class could be interesting but yet I'm still confused by some of this stuff. Of course this is only the first day but seems to be a lot of information about authors and writers. I have a feeling that this class will be very "concrete" and everything will be right or wrong and little or no room for interpretation.

Personally, I like the interpretation stuff (you may even call it the "gray" area since things aren't black & white) so hopefully we will get more into that soon. On the bright thus far, I am not nearly as worn down as I was after the first day in my previous class. That's probably b/c I have been able to get some serious relaxing done since the baseball season severely slowed down!

Another good note about all this -- during lunch I get the Ponderosa buffet across from the college. Not a bad deal and the food is pretty decent! Of course, now I must work out to compensate for the Apple Crisp and Ice Cream dessert - HA!

Catch you in a few!

1 Comments:

  • So the baseball season, slowed down? Didn't the stop? I mean, they're done, so I'm thinking the season is over, granted I'm sure you still have some work to do...just a thought that's all. Catch you later!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home