Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, September 12, 2005

WEEKEND SCOREBOARD

Well as the "sports nerd" that I am this past weekend was an enjoyable one. Here a look at the scores that mattered most to me:

Texas 25, Ohio State 22 -- "Hook 'em" horns! Probably got a little too excited near the end of the game but what a win for Longhorns fan!

Agassi in US Open Final -- Too bad he couldn't win but man what a run for the 35-year old bald guy! I'm just glad I got to watch.

Notre Dame Volleyball -- The Irish spikers have now beaten three (yes, 3!) teams ranked #11 or higher this year after beating #8 USC on Friday, #6 Florida on Sunday and #11 Texas last Saturday!

Notre Dame 17, Michigan 10 -- Are the Irish for real or have they played two overated opponenets?!? Either way, it's a fun time to live in South Bend!

Miami Dolphins 34, Denver Broncos 10 -- Hey the Dolphins most likely aren't a playoff team this season but it's nice to start the year with a win!!

Silver Hawks 6, White Caps 3 -- The team I work is in the Midwest League Finals after sweeping through the Eastern Division series. Here's to hoping they win three more games and get me a championship ring in my final year in the business - HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home