Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

THE "SECOND" SEASON

This is when being a baseball fan is the most exciting. Although this season I haven't given much attention to Major League Baseball as I usually do, none the less the playoffs begin today! It is so fun to watch playoff baseball.

As a Yankees fan I am certainly bias to the team in pinstripes but I don't think this team has a good chance at winning the whole thing. I'm not even sure they can even win their first series against the Angels! Here's my predictions for the Divisional Round:

NATIONAL LEAGUE
St. Louis Cardinals - 3
San Diego Padres - 1

Houston Astros - 3
Atlanta Braves - 1

AMERICAN LEAGUE
Boston Red Sox - 3
Chicago White Sox - 2

Los Angeles Angels - 3
New York Yankees - 2

It really pains me to pick the Angels over my team but I'm not really feeling to confident right now! Enjoy the "second season"

PLAY BALL! ...

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for picking the Cardinals! Maybe they won't choke this year!! :) (I can dream, right?) Strangely though, I didn't see the Royals on there.....hmmmm. Maybe that's because they're AWFUL!! :) I hope you're having a great time being unemployed! Take a nap for me....I need one but don't have time! Talk to you later..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home