Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, September 30, 2005

COUNTDOWN SAYS ...

COOL THINGS FROM WORKING AT "THE COVE"

Since this is officially my last day as a Silver Hawks full-time employee, these are my favorite little quarks about working at Coveleski Stadium. I guess you can also call this, things I will miss.

1) The Roof

There was nothing better than going up on top of the stadium on a regular basis. It was so peaceful and calm. Check out a picture from the concert in 2004.



2) Free Tickets

It was so cool to give out free tickets to my friends when ever they wanted to come out. Literally I have passed out hundreds of comp tickets. Of course, I still know all the ticket passwords so who says this has to stop - HA!

3) Free Food

Ok, a diet of chicken sandwich, pizza and hot dogs does get old after a while but at least it was free. Plus the catering company that works out the ballpark had a pretty nice spread at least once a week!

4) Free Laundry

I haven't paid to wash my cloths in months because I can use the washer and dryer at the ballpark! Guess I have to start saving my quarters!

5) Post-Game Drag

Every now and then I used to take 10 minutes and ride with our grounds keeper after the games when dragged the infield. Extremely relaxing. Often a good time to chill out after a nice 14-hour work day!

Moving on to the next adventure ...

... Live Like a Barbarian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home