Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, November 11, 2005

BACK TO WORK

So I am now again a working man. In fact, I think I got myself a pretty sweet job. I am now the Sports Information Director at St. Mary's College.

In some ways it is kind of scary that I am working back in the Sports Information business again. I spent a lot of time during my four-years at Radford University working in the industry and then a little more than a year of my life was spent as the Asst. Sports Information Director at Liberty University.

This is going to be a fun and I'm sure at times a gut-wretching challenge but I really believe with all my heart that this is going to work out very well for everyone. I look forward to working with students again and assisting media members in the coverage of athletic events! It all begins Monday morning at 10 a.m.

3 Comments:

  • You sure did get yourself a good job! The Sports Information Director for an all women's college! What could be better than that?! I mean, being around all of those women with their rich boyfriends that will break your neck if you look at their girlfriend the wrong way, oh, and don't forget about the mood swings that can pierce through your heart like a dagger... wait a minute... what am I thinking?! Run Stephen! It's a trap! RUN! AHHHH!!!!

    By Blogger Jonathan Anderstrom, at 2:31 PM  

  • Congrats Stephen! Good luck on your first day!
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 PM  

  • Congrats Stephen !! Yay, sounds like an exciting job!

    By Blogger QueenB, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home