Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

THE CALENDAR

The other day I stopped and finally realized that it really is November. Not just that but it's almost the middle of November. I think the weather has thrown me off a little bit because it's not freezing cold yet in South Bend. However, that is just around the corner!

Just check this out ...

... Thanksgiving Day is just 14 days away!

... The "Big Game" (Texas vs. Texas A&M) is just 15 days away!

... My friend Tom (i.e. "Crackhead") is getting married in 16 days!

... My friend Scott is getting married in five weeks!

... Christmas is just six-weeks away! (which means, shopping season is here!!)

Well, maybe a better thing to notice is were has this year gone?!? Wasn't the start of baseball season just the other week and not the end? Of course, admist losing track of time isn't bad, I feel so far this year has been very good. So I have seven weeks left to keep it good or make better!

Maybe it's time to buy a watch ...

1 Comments:

  • I for one am THRILLED that time has gone so fast! I'm almost done with my first semester!! Two weeks from Saturday I'll be at GCC, and three weeks after thanksgiving break, I'll be done! (sorry for that self-centered comment!) Thanks for the thoughts though...if you look at things in that time frame, things really seem doable! :) Talk to you later....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home