Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, November 11, 2005

COUNTDOWN SAYS ...


WHY AMISH COOKING IS AWESOME!

(Yeah that's right Amish food rocks!)

1) Whoopie Pies

These things are deadly good. In fact, they are just freakin out of this world. Just good old fashion stick to ribs snack!

2) Shoo-Fly Pie

Couldn't stand this stuff at first but I love it!

3) Chicken Pot Pie

Not really a unique thing to just the Amish but they make it the best

4) Amish Potato Salad

It just taste better. I don't why but it does.

5) Red Velvet Cake

Ok, this probably should be higher but I just couldn't put all dessert items at the top!

I was spoiled in some regards growing up in "Amish Country" and being surrounded by this wonderful home-cooked restaurants type places.

1 Comments:

  • This is kinda funny considering you NEVER get whipped cream on your coffee or BUTTER on your popcorn...

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home