Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

(almost) 15 YEARS AGO

In 1991 u2 released one of their best albums ever (if not their best) when they put out "Achtung Baby."

The reason I bring this up is because last week I purchased the album at a used CD place for $8.00. I remember buying it on tape but lost it soon there after when I was in 7th grade or something. For reason I can't believe that this album is celebrating 15 years in 2006 plus I forgot how freakin' amazing this album is.

It's one of just a handful of albums that can be listened to from start to finish without skipping a song yet some how it only won a single Grammy award. It produced some of the most amazing radio hits with "One" & "Mysterious Ways" and not to mention songs that didn't make the radio with "Ultraviolet" & "So Cruel" - just timeless music.

All this proves once again that they are the biggest band in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home