Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

NCAA TOURNAMENT

If there is any such thing as a person who is a "volleyball nerd" then I think I would qualify as the poster child. To which I basically respond, I don't care.

This season for the Irish has been a ton of fun to watch as they have posted a 28-3 record thus far. They are undefeated against ranked teams, they won the Big East conference championship and now they begin their journey for a Final Four berth in the NCAA tournament.

Notre Dame hasn't been to the Sweet 16 since the 1993 season but this team has a legit shot to make a deep run in the tournament. It all begins Thursday evening at the Joyce Center when Texas A&M plays Northwestern at 5 p.m. and ND hosts Dayton at 7:30 p.m.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home