Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

DROP THE PUCK!

There normally isn't much to look forward to when you are fan of the New York Islanders but being the ever optimist that I am, it's hockey season and that's reason enough to get excited. Here's a few reasons:

* I can't wait to watch Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin in their second season on the ice.

* To see if Islander goalie Rick DiPietro can some how live up to his 15-year, $67.5 million contact.

* I get to watch Barry Melrose commentate with that ugly mullet!

* Another chance to "boo" anything involving the Flyers, Rangers and Red Wings!

* The Colorado-Detroit Rivalry!

* Anaheim is finally just the Ducks (getting rid the "Mighty" part is a blessing!)

* The NHL is better than NBA

As for a few predictions, I think either the Sharks or the Ducks will win the Stanley Cup. But I watch out for the Sabres or Senators out of the Eastern Conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home