Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

I found myself extremely intrigued by this show. I wasn't going to watch it because the Yankees game was on at the same time but I got so enthralled with it, I watched the entire episode before permanently switching to the baseball game.

Certainly I love sports so that's a good reason as to why I enjoyed the show so much. But I think this series has some serious potential to be one of the better shows out there.

Feel free to watch it online - here. Be sure to look for Texas Longhorns head coach Mack Brown apperance on the show! (Hook 'em!!)

I'm curious to see how much of the book the TV script follows because the book is absolutely one of the best sports books ever written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home