Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, February 11, 2008

GOOD WILL HUNTING

I have owned this movie on VHS for years and never took the time to watch it - until yesterday.

What an interesting movie. Aside from the 100+ f-bombs I would recommend this movie to anyone. It's a brilliantly crafted story that was really quite thought provoking. Here's a couple of my observations:

* Matt Damon and Ben Affleckare perfect in their respective roles. It's no wonder this movie lifted them to where there are now in Hollywood.

* Robin Williams was absolutely amazing in this movie. He definately earned his golden statue for this performance.

* It made me really wonder how many people never realize how great their potenial and abilities really are. Then I get frustrated with how many people know they are talent but don't care and essentially throw away their talents.

* How many people look up and admire us like Ben Affleck's character does with Matt Damon?

This movie should have been on my list of movies I'd like to see but have not yet (here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home