Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, October 13, 2008

NHL PREVIEW

Some how the NHL started and I hardly noticed! This always seems to happen to me. The start of the MLB playoffs seem to have about 60 percentage of my attention followed by college and pro football (35%). The other five percent is some where in NHL land. Anyway, here are my picks for the team to beat:

EASTERN CONFERNCE
New York Rangers (it pains me to pick that!)
Montreal Canadians
Pittsburgh Penguins
Philadelphia Flyers
Washington Capitals

WESTERN CONFERENCE
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings
San Jose Sharks
Edmonton Oilers

If all goes as planned I expect Dallas and Detroit to battle for the western crown while the Rangers and Canadians fight it out in the east.

And if you don’t like hockey at all, one person might change your mind - Alex Ovechkin. The kid is a stud!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home