Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

FINALLY!

Admist everything that was going on Wednesday I totally forgot that hockey season started - finally! Another major sport starting its season is probably the last thing I need but hey, after the lock-out of last season it's time to get the NHL playing again!

Being a New York Islanders there hasn't been a whole lot to cheer about but I will stay loyal none the less. I really believe that the Islanders have a chance to do something in the Eastern Conference. I mean they probably aren't going to make a legit run at the Stanley Cup but they won't "lay down" for anyone.

Here's what else to be looking forward to this season:

1) Wayne Gretzkey as a head coach
2) 18-Year Old Sidney Crosby (being called the next "Gretzkey")
3) Shoot outs when the games are tied
4) The Olympics in a few months

Ok, that's enough for now. I need to get my cable TV hooked back up! (of course that would seriously hurt my "study" time - HA!)

DROP THE PUCK! - EH!?!

1 Comments:

  • I agree!!!! Thank goodness hockey's back!!! (even though I don't have time to watch it now.) Even though the Blues don't look that good this year, I can't complain because the lock-out's finally over!!! Yay for hockey...I can breathe again. :) Talk to you later.
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home