Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, October 21, 2005

INDESCRIBABLE TOUR

Last night was just an absolutely amazing evening. I had the privilege, and really honor, of seeing Matt Redman, Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin in Grand Rapids, MI.

As apart of the "Indescribable Tour" the three of them combined for an evening of praise, reflection and, as I like to say, "mind messing stuff." The event took place at sold-out Sunshine Community Church and I don't think I have ever been at a louder church environment in my entire life.

What struck me most about the evening was the 30-minute talk that Louie Giglio gave after Matt Redman's set. Aside from the absolutely mind-blowing imagery he showed, which in and of itself was worth the trip, he just drove home a point that was so clear but so often forgotten amongst Christian and non-Christian circles.

God is so freakin big and so much bigger than any problem, concern, worry and just whatever that we may have. So this got me thinking and I'm still processing!! - How often did I go to God when I need him most? Do I give him the credit He rightly deserves when guides me through a rough moment in life? If God can create the entire universe, don't you think He can help in any situation?

Then Chris Tomlin came on and just amazing. I got to experience one of my favorite songs, "You Grace is Enough" by the person who wrote it! Oh yeah! Good times! Hope the pictures turn out!



Chris Tomlin (far right) rocking out Sunshine Community Church


Me and John "Ladies Man" Pauley. All around good guy!

Me and Senior High Director at GCC, Corey Mann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home