Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

JOY LEVEL?!?

What is the joy level of my life?? Not something that I excepted to hear but it's a great question. How often to I find myself full of joy or for that matter, joy-less?? Interesting.

This scale has been used for other things but it's good here as well.

---------





---------

If the top line represents 100% (i.e. life's going perfect) and the bottom line is 0% (i.e. you basically hate life), where is my joy? where is your joy level?

I think that it is really safe to assume that no one puts there joy level at 100% ... Then the question becomes, what are you doing to bridge the gap between were your line currently is and the 100% mark??

How much of a factor does attitude play? Are you friends helping you and your efforts for further joy? What simple things can I change to be more joyous?

What is the joy level of your life?

1 Comments:

  • Stephen nobody reponded to your joy level question, does this mean your that good and stumped everyone? No, My joy level is a selfish thing if the day is fun(laugh smile entertaining) but if not going my way - joy level low! Should I stop and see what God wants me to see? probably yes!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home