Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

THE WEEKEND THAT WAS ...

I got my pictures back from the all the pre-game excitement that surrounded the Notre Dame-USC game this past Saturday. It just was one of the best college football games I have ever seen. It was great to be apart of not only the game but all the hype leading up to it.

FRIDAY MORNING
(Oct. 14, 2005 from 8 - 9:00)

These pictures are from ESPN2's Cold Pizza morning show that broadcast live. Both Woody Paige and Skip Bayless picked ND to win the game and with Touchdown Jesus in the backround it was a fun morning that me and fellow ND fan Laura woke-up a little earlier than normal for!



FRIDAY EVENING
(October 14, 2005 from 6:00-7:00)

This picture from the pep rally is just amazing. It wasn't the best pep rally I have been to at Notre Dame but there was an excitement in the air that night. I mean freakin 45,000 people showed up for the thing! Normally these pep rally's draw about 10,000! It was pretty cool.



SATURDAY MORNING
(October 15, 2005 from 10:00-11:30)

I've been to other ESPN College Gameday shows but this one just really had an extra sense of excitement about it. I really enjoyed the one sign that someone made about Matt Leinart and his Ballroom Dancing class he is taking at USC. The only class he is taking! Fun times!



2 Comments:

  • Where is your picture of you and the Trojan helment in front of Touchdown Jesus? I thought it would make it up here...either way I want to see it! Catch you later!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM  

  • That looked like so much Fun!! Good pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home