Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

MLB ROUND 2

Well, unfortunate as it is the Yankees lost in the first round. I'm taking it rather well. I mean there are certainly worse things in life then the Yankees losing in the playoffs. So here are my prediction for the League Championship Round:

NLCS

Houston Astros - 4
St. Louis Cardinals - 3

I'm sticking with my prediction for the Astros to make the World Series. That's a close series to predict. Should be an interesting one. I think however I might be picking with my heart since Roger Clemens is one of my favorite players.

ALCS

Chicago White Sox - 4
L.A. Angels - 2

I never, ever thought the White Sox would find their way to the World Series but the Angels are too beat up and the starting pitching is in serious trouble. I would really be surprised if the Angels win this series since the White Sox have been comfortably relaxing.

PLAY BALL!

1 Comments:

  • I'm not liking your prediction for the NLCS....I think you're still bitter about the Yankees....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home