Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, October 14, 2005

BIG GAME HYPE CONTINUES!


Just got back from ESPN2 "Cold Pizza" show which just set up shop in front of Touchdown Jesus! It was some good times! Both Woody Paige and Skip Bayless picked ND to win the game and you can just feel the growing excitement on campus!

Digger Phelps made an appearance as did "Rudy" ... So that was some cool stuff!

I started my photo album for the weekend with some cool pictures that I will post sometime next week! The pep rally this evening should be interesting with rumors of Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and others scheduled to be there!

1 Comments:

  • Digger, was good, Rudy still sucks if you ask me, but whatever! I've met him before, and he is full of himself. Now throw in a Lou, or Ara, now we're talking! Catch ya later! GO ND!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home