Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

COMMANDER IN CHIEF

Is anyone watching this new show on Tuesday evening's on ABC? Of course the last thing I need is to be watching another TV show.

Quick overview - MacKenzie Allen (play by Geena Davis) is the first female President after she was VP but the the President dies and she is sworn into office. Ok, maybe far fetched but deal with it.

What interests me the most is watching Geena Davis' character lead (Ok, I'm a sucker for shows about leadership). She leading a family of three children, a husband, a country and, maybe most important, backstabbers in high positions on capital hill. Of course, this goes back to the age-old argument of, "Can women lead?" I won't go into that question in great depth but like I always say "truth is truth no matter who tells it."

So if you get an hour on Tuesday evening just check out the show. You may not like it as much as me but the creativity of it is pretty cool.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, doesn't that interfere with your Gilmore Girls time?

    I have seen CIC and LOVED it... but I am loyal to the Loreleis until the bitter end - hey Rory turns 21 tomorrow! Should be interesting!

    Dawn L

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home