Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

BORN TO RUN

One of the best albums of all-time is back on the shelf.

When I first heard that Bruce Springteen was re-releasing his timeless classic "Born to Run" I was ready to go out and buy it that moment. Then I realized it was August and it wasn't being released until November 15. But finally it is here! The three disc set includes the ditigially re-mastered album and a two disc DVD at the behind the scenes making of the album that basically saved career of the "The Boss."

The album is loaded with classic tunes: Born to Run, Thunder Road, Jungleland and Tenth Avenue Freeze Out just to name a few. The DVD has a cut of "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)" which for me is a personal favorite and little known song for most.

But here's what I have decided. As much as I want to get this album I can wait until Christmas (it's only five weeks away). So either of my brothers are you listening?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home