Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

COUNTDOWN SAYS ...

BEST THING ABOUT THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY ...

1) Football

Come on isn't this an obvious answer. From playing on Thanksgiving morning, to watching the NFL games that afternoon (remember Leon Lett, anyone?!?) and then the Texas-Texas A&M game on Friday. It's about the pigskin!

2) Food

Or more importantly some home cooked food. For a single man like me everything I eat comes out of a box. I can't cook that well.

3) The Mall

It's always fun to watch people at the Mall on "Black Friday" as shopping almost turns into a sport for some people!

4) Socializing

There are too many people that I only get to see once a year so it's nice to chat with them over coffee or just hanging out.

5) Pumpkin Pie

I know this falls under the food catagory but this dessert deserves its own little portion of the countdown!

Enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday! Remember: Hook 'em Horns!!

2 Comments:

  • I really enjoy thanksgiving because you can do numbers 1,2,4,5 at the same time!

    By Blogger Jonathan Anderstrom, at 12:46 PM  

  • Have a great Thanksgiving Stephen and all my other friends who visit his blog:). Love ya in Christ,
    -Erin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home