Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

THE FIRST SNOW

Well, the first snow of the season finally came. It really didn't snow a whole lot but the cold weather is certainly here. I broke down and finally turned the heat on in my apartment last night. The space heater just wasn't doing it anymore!

It still boggles my mind that it can be 60-degrees when you fall asleep then 30-degrees with wind chills much less than that when you wake-up the next morning. Oh well, welcome to South Bend!

(The Picture is of the Bell Tower on the St. Mary's Campus)

1 Comments:

  • Enjoy your snow! It's really cold here, but no pretty white stuff. I'm glad things at St. Mary's are going well....we should catch up sometime....:) Talk to you later...
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home