Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, November 21, 2005

FILLING UP FOR LESS

The highlight of my day has come and gone. It happened this morning at 9:30 when I filled up my car with gas that was less than $2.00/gallon! It was smiles all around as I paid $1.97/gallon to fill my Honda! I can't believe that gas is again below the $2 mark and more impressively it was lowered right as Thanksgiving traffic is picking up!

Here's to hoping it goes below $1.50 or something before the summer time! Of course I can still remember paying less than a dollar a gallon when I first started driving. Those days, I'm sure are long gone!

5 Comments:

  • Do you feel old that you remember gas for less than a dollar?? Of course, I have a lot of room to talk...I do too...

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 10:14 AM  

  • i wouldn't be surprised if it went back up this wednesday. i sure hope not though! i guess i should go get gas now! see ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM  

  • dude wait!! your highlight came and gone before we got to hang out tonight! So I am going to be boring tonight now!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

  • Out here in the Middle of Nowhere where I live. Also known as Ohio gas is down to $1.93 and dropping slowly. It's the cheapest around here. You're not old stephen I can remember gas below a $1.00 too.

    Small Town girl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 PM  

  • Gas out here in KC has been around 1.91 for the last month or so....It's awesome! Hopefully it will stay that way! (I've got a lot of driving to do this weekend!) Have a great trip and time with your friends. I'll talk to you later.
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home