Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ST. MARY'S ATHLETICS

So I am slowly getting settled into everything at my new job. Have you ever thought, "you know what you are doing but you are still confused" kind of thought? I feel like that's what I got going right now.

There's no doubt in my mind that I know how to be a Sports Information Director. None what so ever. I'm thinking that I'm just trying to get acquainted with the new surroundings on campus. The staff has been very cool thus far and I've already meant one of the student workers and she's an intelligent person. There's a lot, in my mind, that can be done and should be done to make it a better so it's just a matter of getting a place to start.

I have nothing but good things to say thus far. This really is a good position for me to be in right now. This will be a good partnership for all parties involved. I just want to get myself back in gear! At least I got my first press release out to the media.

2 Comments:

  • Where do you find your press releases? I'd be interested to read them.

    By Blogger Jonathan Anderstrom, at 6:49 AM  

  • I know you are going to be awesome at your job...congratulations again on joining the world of the working!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home