Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, November 18, 2005

QUOTE THIS!

A friend of mine recently e-mailed me with this really awesome quote. This person doesn't know I've putting this on my blog so hopefully we will still be friends after this!

This individual was getting frustrated with the devil and what he was doing to this persons friends and how the devil was interfering with the lives of certainly individuals. To make this short, my friend put this in the e-mail:

"I just want to punch Satan in the face"

How cool is that? I love that imagery that it provides. I mean how many of us are really trying to punch Satan in the face on a daily basis? Or more importantly, how many of us are punching God in the face and we don't even realize it? May we finally knock the devil out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home