Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, January 20, 2006

COLLISION

Finally got the new David Crowder album on Monday evening. (Not sure you can call it new anymore but I had a 33% off coupon that I wanted to use)

The first few tracks on "Collision" are absolutely awesome. The beat, the lyrics, the sound is everything that you would expect from a David Crowder recording. Track #5, foreverandever Etc. is great. If your not a morning person this is the song to get you going (so to speak).

The opening line of the album is pretty interesting, well actually really interesting, "Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die." ... Take it as you will.

A great finish to the album with an interview with Crowder and some radio personality. It's an odd exchange but yet intriguing to listen to before they break into song to close the album. Just go buy the album.

1 Comments:

  • yes... amazing album. I just bought it myself while I was at Passion06. Crowder and friends are just as good live as they are on their CDs... maybe even better. The track "You Are My Joy" was absolutly INCREDIBLE live... especially with over 18,000 people jamming along. *sigh*

    By Blogger Jen, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home