Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

CONFESSION

I have a confession to make ... I'm happy. No, I take that back ... I'm really happy. I can't even totally describe why but I just am.

Take a look at some reasons --

* I have friends, all over the country, that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Not even for an ultra-successful job in Colorado -- really!! They have opened my eyes to the worlds of Erwin McManus, Gilmore Girls and even middle schoolers to name a few! (that might be the first time ever those three things have been mentioned in the same sentence)

* This job is such a blessing. Not because I have free reign of what I do when I do (so to speak), but because everyday I wake-up and I look forward to it and the people I do it for. Everyday!

* Granger Community Church has transformed my life in more ways than I can ever know. I will always be eternally grateful for that!

* The challenge of graduate school. I enjoy a good challenge and this is proving to be one. Sure wish a professor would have books by Ortberg, Hybels, Lucado! (oh well!)

* How 'bout the ability to watch Notre Dame events for free or living near Chicago or being able to visit Willow Creek and Mars Hills whenever!

Ok, my confession is over ... Life is to short not to be happy. Embrace the challenges. Go head first through the wall if you have to. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

  • You're neve going to leave! You were weary of coming, and now it seems like you'll be around for a while! Interesting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 AM  

  • Love the picture of Stephen the pimp! I must say, we all feel the same way about you - even when you stick your foot in your mouth and completely insult women! (You are getting better though!)

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home