Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1,000 MILE CLUB!

This morning around 6:50 a.m. on Del Mar Ave. in Pasadena I joined the 1,000 mile club!! After pounding the pavement for days, week and months on end I went past the 1,000 mile for the year. This is such a good feeling!

Aside from completing a marathon, this is one of my most proudest running moments! I'm such a fortunate individual to not have suffered any real terrible an injury during the year to accomplish this. Just for the fun of it, here's a list of top running moments from this year so far:

* Bayshore Marathon
* Running in -6 degrees in January (dumb choice!)
* Getting hit (i.e. nudged) by a mini-van in a cross walk in March
* Running on Rodeo Drive through Beverly Hills
* Going around the Rose Bowl for the first time

I am getting more excited as the Pasadena Half-Marathon draws near! Thanks for all the e-mails, notes, etc. I have recieved so far. Remember, if you'd like to donate - here.

Run on my friends. Run On ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home