Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ART

So I had my first "art experience" last week during the L.A. Artwalk through downtown. It was very interesting, fun, exciting, awkward, educational, etc., etc.

Art is definitely something you should experience with at least one other individual. Especially for the first time. Otherwise, you will probably be totally lost. You know, I totally was surprised (but probably shouldn't have been) with how fascinated artists are with the human body. I won't elaborate on that comment anymore.

We visited quite a few difference locations and the coolest piece of art was from this guy who took orange construction cones and put all kinds of drawings on them. Very cool even though I can't totally condone what he put on the cones. Enjoy ...

2 Comments:

  • cool idea, however, very illegal! I wouldn't reccomend picking that art up as a hobby!

    By Blogger Laura, at 6:52 PM  

  • I like this entry. Cool that you got a picture with the artist. I hope you enjoy more art encounters.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home