Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

LAST 24 HOURS ...

This has been insane.

I would like to first off say "THANKS!" to everyone who was there last night from neaveH. Thanks for all the photos! My "final pitch" (see picture) was a strike! I was so freakin' excited to throw a strike! It felt good to get out and have a suedo Good Bye type thing.

Class today was well, a lot of information. I have to read a whole freakin lot so wish me luck!

I will share more in the future but wanted to post something because it might be a while til I get something new posted!

My brain is on fire right with all this stuff floating around in my head.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to my life!!! School can be crazy but great too. Enjoy your classes!
    Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home